Att. Uncle Monster and other folks with handicaps

I understand how boring not being able to walk can get. I can still walk, most days not always. I have found handcrafts that can be done sitting a relief from boredom. Yes, I like to read but I don't want to read all day every day. Current television leaves much to be desired in the way of entertainment or information. So handcrafts are my answer. You might even find a local group to join making quilts or mending things for poor folks.
On 6/5/2015 4:33 PM, Vandy Terre wrote:

That would be better than responding to every troll TDD can find on usenet. Brother...yeah...right.