ATT follows the herd, and drops the rest of the alt groups.

They dropped binaries a week or two ago- looks like the rest of the alts are gone now. This probably won't post.
So in the words of Les Nesman, we are off the air!
-- aem sends...

I'm with AT&T, and my 11 subscribed alt groups are fine.

Funny you should mention that.
I called ATT to ask about getting call forwarding added to my phone service.
They, of course, asked who I used for my broadband. I told them I was using Charter. They wanted to sell me a 6G package. I told them that if they improved their Usenet service I might consider switching.
I still may switch, because it is a good deal without Usenet, but Charter still offers unlimited binary Usenet access. (It is throttled to 2-256k connections, but it works out to be 80G of binary free)
Any package that offers that would cost 15 bucks. I don't use 80G most months, but some months I come close.

Not here (at least not yet) I'm on ATT and reading the alt groups.

And some will be missed.
Others not.