ATT 730 desk phone user manual

Needed a speaker phone for some upcoming work-from-home teleconferences, so dug a ATT 730 out of my junk pile. It seems to work, but I don't have a manual. Anybody have one of these puppies, and can walk me through setting the clock and such? Google and ATT web site were clueless- if it's beige, they act like it never existed.

Reply to
aemeijers

aemeijers wrote in news:o_KdnVsAG6v5zxfTnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Did you look on eBay?

Reply to
RobertPatrick

Well, Google did- but all that came up were the phones themselves. Nobody saves manuals. Found a few hints online for a similar model, and I was able to blunder my way into it. Of course, once the batteries die, I won't remember again. I suppose one of these days I'll have to buy a modern speaker phone, but I really hate spending money on stuff I can usually get for free from dumpsters, or a quarter at a garage sale.

Reply to
aemeijers

AT&T offers no support whatsoever for phones other than cellular, (which is why we just bought Panasonic instead).

But I found this:

Clock/ Date Set: hit prog, hit clock, date will flash, set date, hit star to save, date will flash, set date, hit clock to save. To change AM/PM, hit clock, hit pound key to change AM/PM, hit clock to save. Done!

-----

- gpsman

Reply to
gpsman