Atrium Windows Warranty in 1999

Can someone tell me the warranty on Atrium Windows which were sold in 1999? Thanks.

Is that an Extended warranty?

No, just the standard vinyl window warranty. Their current insulated glass warranty prorate is 2-10 years (0%), 11-15 years (50%), 16-25years (75%). I'm trying to find out this information for 1999 models.

No, just the standard vinyl window warranty. Their current insulated glass warranty prorate is 2-10 years (0%), 11-15 years (50%), 16-25years (75%). I'm trying to find out this information for 1999 models.

I think its a 3000 year warranty when installed by their lisenced contractor, your warranty form is recieved back with proof of purchase within 1 day, the house has not settled even 1mm. They must be also perfectly Plumb, Level and Square not even out by 1mm. They must be perfectly maintained, on scedule, with reciepts. All claims must me mailed to Hihi province 110 buttho rd China. attn Mable.

Funny. Why don't you just delete this post.

It really was funny!
Not, like you posting duplicates under different NYM's.

Glad you brought that up as I was not attempting to hide a duplicate user name. I use one for email and the other for posting on the groups. I accidentally was signed in on the email name when posting, deleted it, signed in other other name and reposted.
gwtx2 wrote:

We also note you're using that horrid Google Groups web interface.

What's even worse is that horrid Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.3138
if the sealed glass has failed its cheap and easy to replace. in pittsburgh you make a appointment with pittsburgh window and door, take the sealed glass still in its frame in the morning, pick up about 4 pm all replaced. getting the frame apart is the main hassle, they do it all the time so its easy for them.
the hassle is plugging the window while its out, easiest to do this in the summer.....
my large 4 feet by 5 feet picture window went bad, probably from the dogs jumping on it. 65 bucks took care of that.
my windows were supposed to be lifetime warrantied but reynolds got out of the window business and the installing dealer disowned everyone
Oren wrote:

The only two alternatives seem to be Forte Agent and Thunderbird.
I'm uncomfortable using something with a vaguely French-sounding name and Thunderbird is rumored to cause my cat to develop warts. And since neither is a genuine Micros~1 product, I don't want to risk voiding my warranty.
Besides, if either product was any good, Micros~1 would have bought the company.

Get sassy with me, and you go on bland peas and carrots.

Can you guess why you got all the funny replies?
That's right, you didn't give us much to go on.
To the careless reader, an "Atrium Window" is just a window on your atrium.
After reading your post a second time, I got it, it's a brand name. So I went to www.atrium.com and looked around. All I could find was a "contact us" button. Go ahead and use it.
I have some Silverlake windows from HD. They come with a lifetime warranty.
Good luck.