Athena Whirlpool Bath - Sanitizing

Hi, We have not been supplied with sanitizer tablets for use with our new Athena whirlpool bath installed this week and have visitors arriving on Monday for Christmas. These are the tablets concerned: http://www.athenawhirlpools.co.uk/SoleilProducts/ShowProduct.asp?Chapter Êt3&Id09 The tablets are supposed to be used to disinfect the bath after each use. I have not been able to source anything similar locally (Milton Keynes, UK) at short notice. Has anyone any ideas what else I can use to disinfect the bath please? Cheers and Merry Christmas, Steve
Add pictures here
✖
Steve wrote:

scare me :o)
Add pictures here
✖

It's a bath. The water is drained after each use but the pipework has to be disinfected. Thanks for your time though! :p
Add pictures here
✖
I suspect the primary ingredient in the tablets is sodium hypochlorite, or bleach.
Put a cup of bleach in the water and run the whirlpool for a minute or so. Then drain.

http://www.athenawhirlpools.co.uk/SoleilProducts/ShowProduct.asp?Chapter Êt3&Id09
Add pictures here
✖
Pour in enough unscented Clorox bleach, until you can smell the chlorine.
--

Christopher A. Young
.

"Steve" < snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> wrote in message