Assistance please!

Hi guys! My Grandmother passed away recently and I inherited an antique table. It is dirty and one of the claw feet is damaged. I am hoping one of you experts can look at the picture and tell me if it is worth restoring. Thanks in advance! ~Veronica~
http://www.veronicamoser.com/images/mosers5.jpg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This message was posted via one or more anonymous remailing services. The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header is unverified.

I'm not usually disgusted by stuff on the 'net, but this takes the cake.