asphalt millings

Page 2 of 2
Richard J Kinch wrote:

LOL.....re-read my original post.

Must be in the asphalt business.
A pretty asphalt driveway and parking area is NOT what I'm looking for. With 125' of driveway and a 40x50' parking area. Forget it. It is NOT worth the money.
As I said in my original post, I've used this stuff several times before. It is durable and holds together pretty well, compared to gravel.... And no, it isn't asphalt.
We have several in the community that have held up really well while their neighbors stone driveways have been washed several times by weather.
I was trying to see if anyone knew of any product for helping with the bonding. I KNOW what it is, HOW I've used it, WHAT to expect and how WELL it holds up, compared to the gravel driveways.
The best part is the COST. It costs me the FUEL for the dump truck. I've got access to all the other equipment.