Asphalt Hole Patching: Liquid Products For ?

Hi,
Have a "good size" hole in asphalt driveway. On the deep side, also.
I guess I'm going to have to get some of the Cold-Patch stuff, but was wondering if there is any patching product that is a Liquid, but "really" hardens up after several hours ?
Would much prefer to use a few jugs of a liquid, than the heavy Cold Patch in trying to fill up the hole. But, I think, to be effective it (any liquid product) would truly have to turn hard, like the Cold-Patch products apparently do.
Is there such a liquid type of item ?
The normal crack filler Liquid I'm familiar with never truly hardens all the way, and is therefore useful for only, I think, cracks, just as they say.
Thanks, Bob

I don't know of any liquids. If it is really deep, fill with some store or rock too.
Would mixing a bucket of driveway sealer with some sand be a useful hole patch, or would that end up like crap?