Asphalt driveway coming up when wheels turned

My grandmother had an asphalt driveway laid in front of her house going up to the carport, but when you back out and turn the wheels it makes round "circles", small pieces of asphalt come up and it's easily noticable... It's been there for about 2 months now and so it's not like we drove on it to early. Can someone tell me what's causing this and if we can fix it?
Your contractor screwed up ask him to fix it.

Can you tell me what he did wrong?
Schism writes:

Bad job: improper mix, too cold, not rolled enough, something like that.

Your grandmother got a bad asphalt job. I would go back to the contractor and have him assess and, hopefully, remedy the problem.
--
Wayne in Phoenix

If there's a nit to pick, some nitwit will pick it.
Everyone says it was a bad job. Maybe they are right; but my experience is that it always happens like that. The first really hot weather softens the new surface and it seems like it has to cure for good.
So, if it has been doing this for 2 months I guess I have to agree with them; but if it just started because you had a heat wave, I wouldn't worry about it.

my experience is

weather softens the

to agree with

I wouldn't worry

I'd have to agree with that, unless it's LITERALLY picking up the tar in touchable quantities. Marks are nothing; they'll meld away eventually & be gone next year.
Try not to turn wheels while car is NOT moving! That'll minimize the marking if that's all it is.
toller writes:

Not on modern asphalt. You're thinking of the Macadam days.