AskTOH plaster

Did anyone watch Ask This Old House two weeks ago? Tom Silva repaired a guy's plaster wall. I don't remember if the bag was "Kal-Kote" or "Uni-Kal"; they're both plaster products. National Gypsum makes Uni-Kal veneer plaster and also Kal-Kote smooth finish plaster, but I'm not sure which would work better. I just want what Tom used since I'm doing the same thing.

Mike

Reply to
upand_at_them

Nevermind, I found it. AskTOH's website is pretty good; the episode description said that it was Uni-Kal veneer plaster. Cool, that's what I bought.

Mike

Reply to
upand_at_them