Asko 10505 washing machine inoperative

We have an Asko 10505 that is not working correctly. The timer knob does not advance and the drum does not spin. When the timer knob is advances manually, only the water inlet and pump work. Does any one have experience with this type of problem and could you please give me some suggestions on what to test. The motor seems to turn freely and the brushes are good. I have looked for a schematic for the wiring, but can not locate one. Thank you in advance for any input.

Jack

Reply to
jack

I hope it turns out better than my $800 Asko dishwasher. After 4 different things broke in 6 years I chucked it. They will never see my money again.

Reply to
Art

Jack,

I know your posting is outdated, but I'm wondering if you ever solved the issue of your Asko 10505 not working? I'm experiencing the problem of the time knob not advancing (the drum is still spinning though). An Asko repair man came to look at it, but of course it was working that day and he said nothing was wrong. Your post is the only one I could find when researching this problem.

Thanks > We have an Asko 10505 that is not working correctly. The timer knob

Reply to
Denise