Ask Santa

For those of you who have everything plus a bit here's a Christmas gift you should request. My wife will be convinced I've gone off the deep end though when I provide a DSL connection to the refrigerator.
The SubZero guy is coming tomorrow to replace a fan. Think I'll ask him if he trouble shoots computers too.
Boden
http://us.lge.com/images/products/pdfs/LRSPC2661T.pdf
HAVE YOU BEEN GOOD OR BAD??
EL wrote: