Asea Cylinda dishwasher parts

I have an Asea Cylinda 1400 dishwasher that I believe was installed around 1989. Does any one know where in the US to find parts for it?

I can't seem to find online parts stores that have heard of this model or even this brand.

Reply to
M Q

I know of Asea in Europe but have not seen any appliances in this country. They do sell the ABB motors and controls here from the industrial division.

Consider a new unit if the parts are expensive and hard to find. At years it is approaching the limits of the typical dishwasher.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski