Asbestos Question Again; Would Like New Heating System

I have a house with an old coal converted boiler with asbestos on it. I would like to get a new heating system but I'd rather not disturb the asbestos. Is it okay to just put the new system beside the old and disconnect the old. I realize that eventually the asbestos has to go but I'd rather put that off until the tiem when I decide to I sell the house.

Reply to
msterspy

That would depend on local codes, available space etc. Frankly I would want to get it out now. It is likely to become more and more expensive as time goes on.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan