Asbestos Inspection

Page 2 of 2
Bob M. wrote:

Also check inside the fitting the hoses attach to on the machine. I have screens in both the hot and cold fittings there and about every 4 months I have to pull the machine out and clean the screens. I have debated just pulling those screens out but...
Harry K
Hi everyone,
We got the white stuff tested and it wasn't from the ceiling and did not have asbestos.
Thanks everyone for your responses.