Asbestos Inspection

Also check inside the fitting the hoses attach to on the machine. I have screens in both the hot and cold fittings there and about every 4 months I have to pull the machine out and clean the screens. I have debated just pulling those screens out but...

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

Hi everyone,

We got the white stuff tested and it wasn't from the ceiling and did not have asbestos.

Thanks every> I am not sure if a popcorn ceiling is flaking. We're finding white

Reply to
CrohnFaye