Asbestos

Page 2 of 2
040806 1913 - Johnson posted:

And so, unfortunately, is Thomas Crapper, from the Thomas Crapper & Co.

It's probably the assbestos in these toilets that causes death.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Har. Har. Everyone that drank water during the Civil war has since died? Much controversy over whether it was the water or the war that wiped them out.

You get a 9.6 on the humor scale.....
ROTFL
On Fri, 6 Aug 2004 08:54:18 -0400, "Alexander Galkin"

That black stuff is most likely asphalt coated paper with a fiber material inside, which I believe is made from wood and paper. I just demolished a building that was full of the stuff. I must admit I like that stuff much better than fiberglass when demolishing a building on a hot and humid summer day. I cant stand handling fiberglass when I am sweaty.
Personally, I'd cut your hole and not worry about it. As for the sheetrock, it is gypsum, not asbestos.