As seen on TV! The super incredible Grab-It screw extractor!

Just saw another one of them Billy-Mays-style commercials for the next product that You Must Have: the Grab-It Damaged Screw Extractor.

Anyone have any experience with this tool? Is it actually better than just a regular easy-out?

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

I wouldn't buy nuttin off a fat bearded guy always yelling at me ;)

Reply to
Frank

The woman who pitched the Grabbit at the woodworking show here in Tucson a few months ago probably sold a lot of 'em. Tom

Reply to
tom

I can't speak Grab-It's quality or ability to perform as advertised, but I wouldn't shoot it down just 'cuz of the style of commercial.

I've seen them advertised in some woodworking supply catalogs that I have purchased from. Since the other items I've purchased performed as advertised, I can only assume that they do some type of due diligence to ensure they not selling pure crap to their customers. At least I hope so.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

On 1/26/2009 9:55 AM DerbyDad03 spake thus:

Indeed no, which is why I'm asking the question. I've bought things at county fairs from barkers that worked as well as were demonstrated, so it's quite possible this is as good as they say it is.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

I think I'd be more convinced that it's a tool that I Must Have if it was called the Screw-It.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Garrett

I THINK ID RATHER BUY THE SEARS VERSION..

ds549