Artificial Grass Removal

To answer some question on removal of artificial grass which has been fixed to concrete. The usual method on large areas is to use an automated floor surface removal tool that is available from some tool hire shops but can be difficult to find or be very expensive, the method we use on small areas is to sharpen the edge of a spade and scrape this along the floor removing the grass. If the artificial grass is thin this should lift easily and you will find the black latex backing will stay on the floor but the grass will lift, this residue can be removed by going over the area a few times with the spade. Note: if the grass is sand filled this may require more effort and when you have lifted some cut it off from the back of the grass. More information can be found on our web site http://www.evergreensuk.com
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 10, 8:35 am, snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.com wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion, but when I need to remove artificial grass I always hire a bunch of artificial migrant workers, provide them with artificial sod cutters and turn them loose. Of course, being the benevolent employer that I am, I also provide an artificial lunch and pay them with artificial cash.
Add pictures here
✖
DerbyDad03 wrote:

And....you end up with an artificial job.
Add pictures here
✖
Try spraying with a gentle mist of artificial Roundup.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

BTW, "artificial" means that one or more people did it. It has nothing to do with real or not.
Add pictures here
✖

re: BTW, "artificial" means that one or more people did it. It has nothing to do with real or not.
Please explain that statement.
Roget's New Millennium(tm) Thesaurus Main Entry: artificial Part of Speech: adjective 1 Definition: imitation Synonyms: bogus, counterfeit, ersatz, fabricated, factitious, faked, false, falsie*, hyped up*, man-made, manufactured, mock, phony*, plastic, queer, sham, simulated, specious, spurious, substitute, synthetic, unnatural, unreal Antonyms: natural, organic, authentic, genuine, real Source: Roget's New Millennium(tm) Thesaurus, First Edition (v 1.3.1) Copyright (c) 2008 by Lexico Publishing Group, LLC. All rights reserved. * = informal or slang
Add pictures here
✖
Naw, I just Artificial Roundup.
Add pictures here
✖
Saw this after I posted. Honest!
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Hey, if we can't trust Mormons, who can we trust? :)
Add pictures here
✖
Thanks, chief. Them's kind words.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Misspelling: that word lacks the second 'm' :-)
Note: the humor-impaired shouldn't read this.
Add pictures here
✖
On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 09:07:30 -0600, undisclosed

* TROLL *
Add pictures here
✖
On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 11:01:09 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@dont-tell.com wrote:

Thanks for describing yourself so well. Bye.
Add pictures here
✖
Thanks for keeping the thread alive. Lets all feed the troll.
-- Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org .
face=Arial size=2>...</FONT></DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>&gt;&gt;Note: the humor-impaired shouldn't read this.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;* TROLL *<BR><BR>Thanks for describing yourself so well. Bye.</FONT></BODY></HTML>
Add pictures here
✖
Whom cares?

Add pictures here
✖
On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 20:53:07 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"

Then you need something besides theistic propaganda.
Add pictures here
✖