Artificial Grass ................. ? ? ?

Today, I got a quote for artificial grass. It looks good enough, in the salesman's box. It is going to run about $6 per square foot installed. Has anyone had any experience with this sort of "grass"?
It can be seen at www.artificialgrasslv.com
I have checked google and there are various sources, various weights, and such. I just wanted to know if anyone has tried this stuff, and is it any good.
Steve
I had such artificial turf briefly ... very briefly, while living in Scottsdale for 2 years. It DOES fade. And, it collects windblown debris, leaves, pine needles, dust, sand, which made the patio surround area look like a ten-year-old putt-putt range. Never mind the animal matter that does NOT go away easily. Now, one *could* take up the 10-12 foot overlapping runs, and sudsy-hose wash them as recommended, but that gets old reeeeaaaally quick. Maybe things have changed in the last 20 years.

Has
Flubber! :+)