Arrow 10X13 lawn building

My backyard (wood frame) shed has become overfilled. I'm considering purchasing 'Arrow 10X13 lawn building with free floor kit' from Sears for $379.99. This would be a 2nd shed mainly used to store off-season stuff. So my question is --- does anyone know anything about Arrow Sheds, are they any good?

Tom G.
Arrow sheds are metal and metal means rust and leaks. I would spend the extra money and purchase a resin/plastic type shed from comapnies such as Rubbermaid, Suncast, Duramax, etc.
They dont make plastic or resin sheds that big do they ???
A wood or steel yard barn will hold up just fine with proper installation...and proper maintenance.....
i thin sams club sells big plastic sheds, home depot does too.
sheds tend to generate a moisture cycle that causes rust.
metal sheds are 100 times worse
They do. Duramx has a 10 x 13 shed and Suncast has 10 x 12.5 as well as smaller ones.