Armstrong furnace is noisey

My Armstrong furnace, GUK100D20-1B, is noisey. When my furnace starts there are relay click like sounds that are very loud and can be heard all over the house. When the gas control valve opens it sounds like a hammer hitting the pipes. That's the worst of it but everything from control relays to the inducer fan to the air blower fan seems noisier than it should be. In addition, a hum from the blower(s) seems to conduct through the house via the duct sheet metal and/or the PVC vent pipe. Is this a bad installation or what?
John D wrote:

Either lousy install or lousy furnace. And I thought mine was noisy.