Armor All

Have come to learn that a preferred product of mine, Armor All Waterproofing Wood Protector, has been discontinued.

Might someone be able to recommend a replacement? Ideally the exact same product but now under a new brand label?

Reply to
Jim

Check out Penofin Oil. A few varieties available. Great stuff, IMO.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Similar product or just a worthy replacement?

Reply to
Jim

I've not use the Armor All so I don't know how it compares. You may find this interesting

Ed Pawlowski

Just to clarify a point my interest in being the same product is because I have already cleaned the deck and applied a light first coat of Armor All when I ran out.

Wish to avoid getting a replacement that might be chemically incompatible with that first coat.

Reply to
Jim