Armor All

Have come to learn that a preferred product of mine, Armor All Waterproofing Wood Protector, has been discontinued.
Might someone be able to recommend a replacement? Ideally the exact same product but now under a new brand label?

Check out Penofin Oil. A few varieties available. Great stuff, IMO.
On 07/17/2011 02:12 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Similar product or just a worthy replacement?

I've not use the Armor All so I don't know how it compares. You may find this interesting http://www.askthebuilder.com/B315_Deck_Sealer_Tests_.shtml
On 07/18/2011 11:03 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Just to clarify a point my interest in being the same product is because I have already cleaned the deck and applied a light first coat of Armor All when I ran out.
Wish to avoid getting a replacement that might be chemically incompatible with that first coat.