Ariens Snowblower Quest.: One Or Two Wheels pinned To Drive Axle ?

Hi,
Just curious:
For those using an Ariens snowblower where you have the option of pinning both wheels to the drive axle (most traction, but hard to maneuver), or only one wheel pinned, and the other totally free to rotate on the axle -
Which mode do most of you use ?
Thanks, B.

Lock both wheels. You will be using it on snow, not bare, dry
concrete. Greg
Robert11 wrote:

Both wheels pinned.

I'll go against the flow here and say that I pin only one wheel. My 824 is used on a flat, 75 ft paved driveway, and I can count on one hand the number of times in five years that I have wished that I had both wheels pinned. And the increase in maneuverability is quite substantial.
I start from inside a garage and work out to the street and then back, so it is rare that the wheels come in contact with a substantial amount of snow. I just haven't had any problems. Maybe I'm just lucky...
Chris