Arien's snowblower help !!

Hi there, I've made the decision to fix my older Arien's instead of buying a new "lesser model". How the heck do I get the axel out ? Both bearings appear to be really sloppy and I figured I would replace them while I have it all apart. I've taken out the roll pin on the left hand side (when facing the front of the blower), and I am thinking that I need to get the pin out of the wheel lock thing that is on the right hand side wheel. I've tried pounding on it to no avail. Any hints or ideas ? Also, are there any other things I should look at while it's disassembled to this point ? Looks like I'm going to be needing it soon as we now have snow on the ground !! Regards, Rod.

Reply to
Rod