Are there any similar products to the ThermalDry Basement Floor Tile

I see the drilok product but Basement systems makes a good point that the tdimples would hold water if the basement flooded. Or should I expect the tiles are so waterproff that water never makes it into the top side of the dimple and would act as a bowl?
I can't believe that BasementSystems or whoever the maker of that product is so oblivious to the money to be made from the Do It Yourself market.
Other than the availability of the DriLok tiles I do like the R value factor.

Questions, do you flood, if so why. Put a floor over a wet floor , even if its vented , you got mold. Suggestion, fix the water issue.

No water problems I know of. I just want a mroe comfortable floor and reduce my chances of any mold. And if water should get in I'd like it to move quickly to the drain. I think I'll be going with the DriCore product,