Are SUNROOMS easy to disassemble?

We have a spa in our sunroom. The sunroom is made of aluminum beam type things and glass panes. It is probably 20 years old. The spa is fairly decrepit and we would like to take it out and replace with a slightly bigger spa.
Unfortunately, neither the old spa nor the one we want to put in, will fit through the door of the sunroom. It does not seem like that sunroom is easy to disassemble. My question is, are these sunrooms usually built to be easy to disassemble if necessary to be reassembled later? Am I missing something there? I would not want to demolish the sunroom and then buiding another one, for obvious reasons.

Depends on the sunroom construction. I have a similar sunroom with a spa, and the spa wouldn't fit where they had expected to bring it in. 10-15 minutes later, one wall was gone and the spa wwas inside. Another 10 minutes and the wall was back together.
Call the company that built the sunroom (if they are still around) and ask. If they are gone or you don't know who they are, ask the place that you are getting the spa from to recommend one.
--
Rich Greenberg Work: Rich.Greenberg atsign worldspan.com + 1 770 563 6656
N6LRT Marietta, GA, USA Play: richgr atsign panix.com + 1 770 321 6507

Sounds like reasonable advice. I will ask the previous owner (with whom we have a cordial relationship) about who built the sunroom.