Are Poulan chainsaws made by Husqvarna

A local guy who rebuilds and sells used chainsaws and other small engine devices, told me that Poulan chainsaws are made by Husqvarna. While this is possible, I never heard it before and wonder if this guy was just "talking shit" to try and make a sale.
Stihl saws used to be considered the "top of the line", but it appears that these days it's Husqvarna, so it's apparent that comparing any saw to that brand is a way to make a sale.
I have not had much experience with Poulan, although I know a guy who owns one and says he likes it, and it's reliable.
My best chainsaws have always been the old Stihl Farmboss. I have several of them, but they are heavy and like to kickback on small twigs. So, I was looking at a small Poulan this guy has for sale. That saw is light and is is made for the branches and small stuff, with it's 14" bar.
Actually my preferered saw for smaller branches is my electric chainsaw, but sometimes I am too far from a power source.
snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

Poulan and Husqvarna are both owned by Electrolux. Whatever you thought you knew about brand names is meaningless these days. Poulan (Green) tends to be the mass maket budget line. Poulan Pro is an attempt to go slightly upmarket, but shares parts with Poulan and Husqvarna, so all you may be getting is a different paint and decals.