Are old microwave ovens built better than the new ones?

Nope, although I like trees, I refuse to pay double prices for 'tree hugger' labeled products. Plain old bounty, no printed patterns, no nothing.

-- aem sends...

Reply to
aemeijers

Personally, I'd question repair of an appliance over 10 years. A new microwave is might be $300 (or less) with improved features. You are right, though, about many things made today don't last. If you enjoy tinkering (or can't afford a new one) go for it!

Reply to
Phisherman