Ardex K-15

I've decided to use Ardex K-15 to level the concrete slab in my living room. If I just cover enough of the floor to make it level the K-15 will range from around 1" thick to feather edge. But I'm thinking I may get a better surface if I cover the entire slab (13'x17') to some minimum thickness, say 1/4". But this stuff is pretty pricey. I will be having a wood floor glued down after the slab is leveled.

Any strong recommendations for or against feather-edging vs. covering the entire surface in terms of durability?

Thanks,

Robert

Reply to
Robert Sefton