Architechtural Remodeling/Addition Software?

I've looked through the archives and I don't find anything current on this topic. I would think that there have been some significant developments here in the last few years. Ideally, I'd like something where you can scan/download photos of the four elevations and the program would figure the dimensions based on standard sizes such as an entry door. Alternatively it may ask you to put in a few known reference points such as the distance between two windows and figure the dimensions from there.
It may also use that information to figure common placement of bearing walls and use that to help locate interior partitions, plumbing and ventilation runs, etc.. These would probably be on some sort of "verify" basis and could really shorten the time to establish the existing structure prior to creating the additions.
For the remodeling or additions it should keep the bearing walls aligned and suggest most efficient plumbing and ventilation setups. It would be nice if it would take an upstairs addition floorplan and suggest various roof/gable/dormer choices.
I'm not at all interested in landscaping choices which seem to be a lot of the "fluff" in the things I've checked out so far, and while the interior and exterior finishes may add a little value, I'm really more interested in the meat and potatoes of the structure and general appearance.
Thanks for any help.

From what I've seen, there's no such thing as "common placement" of anything unless you're talking about recent housing developments mass-built by the same builder using a handful of designs, and even then its only common to those homes.
I can look at the air ducts and plumbing runs in my house and think of better/more logical/more flexible ways of running them. And electrical? Even after an addition and a stern lecture to the electrician about which outlets were to be dedicated and to minimize illogical circuits, we STILL have lights/outlets in different rooms on the same breaker, simply because it was easier for the electrician to slave a light off of an outlet on the other side of the wall.
So what you're saying is "No, I don't know anything about design software"?
Thanks, anyway. anybody else?

No, I'm saying that no matter how good your software is, asking it to do something that doesn't exist in the real world ("default" placement of ducts, wiring, plumbing) probably means that nobody has bothered to implement that feature.
Just like mapping software doesn't implement displaying leprechaun gold or middle earth, because those things don't exist, either.