arbor adapter for 4" diamond blade

I bought a diamond blade at lowe's, dewalt brand. The hole in the middle is about 3/4" in diameter. The spindle on the tile saw I just bought looks to be about a quarter inch in diameter. The clampy things get tightened down by nuts, but that spindle can't be out of center or else I get a blade whose motion is not constant, in terms of the space it occupies.

I have an adapter for this problem on my grinder, which I usually use for cutting tile, but this is a big job, hence the need for a tile saw.

I think I got that adapter at 5 Corners in st. paul, which is no longer walking distance. Lowe's didn't have one.

What to do? Thanks for your comment, and cheers,

Reply to
Uno