AR Anti-Reflective Glass For A Picture Frame ?

Hi,
I've spent a lot of time on the web trying to find a source for this, but, surprisingly, I can't seem to come up with anybody selling this as individual pieces. Perhaps nobody uses it anymore ?
Looking to replace the glass in a picture frame (8x10) with AR glass, also called anti-reflective.
It's the glass with a deposited thin film coating on it to cut reflections down close to zero.
Anyone happen to know a source for ?
Thanhks, Bob

I'd check with a good local picture framing shop, if you have one.

In addition to a local framing shop, a quick search produced this on Ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Tru-Vue-Museum-Glass-SINGLE-SHEETS-CUSTOM-SIZES_W0QQitemZ180613912725QQcategoryZ37575QQvarZQQcmdZViewItem#vi-content
On 6/21/2011 6:26 PM, Bob wrote:

Hobby lobby

I got low-glare glass from my local glass shop.

At least the local Hobby Lobby only sells clear glass. The same glass that's available at the glass shop down the street at 1/5 the price.