AquaTherm Furnace - I only get hot water if the turn the heat on PLEASE HELP!!

I live in a condo and have an AquaTherm furnace and my problem is I only get hot water if I turn on the heat. It is not much of a problem in the colder weather but in the summer I have to put the heat on in order to get hot water. I live in Las Vegas (105 to 110 in the summer)

Thank for any and all help

Reply to
eric

First Co. makes many different models of AquaTherm. Please tell us the model number.

Don.

(e-mail link at home page bottom).

Reply to
Don Wiss

Model Number is 48VA04

Thanks for your help!!

Reply to
eric

You have a clog in the pipe. Massive clog. The same exact thing happened to me. Removed the clog and hot water came back.

Reply to
jul