AquaTherm Furnace - I only get hot water if the turn the heat on PLEASE HELP!!

I live in a condo and have an AquaTherm furnace and my problem is I only get hot water if I turn on the heat. It is not much of a problem in the colder weather but in the summer I have to put the heat on in order to get hot water. I live in Las Vegas (105 to 110 in the summer)
Thank for any and all help
On Fri, 18 Sep 2015, eric wrote:

First Co. makes many different models of AquaTherm. Please tell us the model number.
replying to Don Wiss , eric wrote:

Model Number is 48VA04
Thanks for your help!!