Aquarium toilet

http://www.elseware.to/products/aq.htm

my idea of an aquarium:
http://www.safaricabs.com/IMG_1782.JPG

And mine...
http://tinypic.com/r/de9v7p/3 http://tinypic.com/r/fc0lxx/3

Unusual...I saw a tank like that in a Chinese jewelry store. Not as nice as yours.
Fresh? Mine salt. I have found the salt water tanks easier to maintain.

Fresh.
It was a 60g hex tank in a pet store they had around for some time. Had some flimsy wood stand. They priced the tank and stand individually assuming they would get the sale on the stand as well as tank when sold. I tried to barter with them but they wouldn't budge, So, I bought just the tank and they were left with the stand. I made a really nice sturdy stand out of 3/4 & 5/4 lumber.
...and thanks for the compliment.

Probably not a good idea. If your feed water is a typical municipal supply it may very likely be chlorinated, fluorinated or otherwise treated. Not good for aquarium fish.
Charlie wrote:

I highly doubt the fish water and the flush water are co-mingled. We can assume anyone spending that much money on fish would know how to do tank setup, and use the correct water? I'd be more concerned about temp control in the fish part of the tank, unless the semi-hidden toilet water part of the tank is well-insulated. That feed water can be pretty cold.
-- aem sends...
aemeijers wrote:

Not a problem if you use goldfish.
Bob
TD wrote:

They must keep losing fish that get sucked down into the bowl on flushing.

I was thinking that,too. My guess is the tank is split in half so the fish stay there. There is hardly any info about it.