AQA whole house water filter

In the never ending saga of home water filtration = I am looking at AQA system with the "coconut" husk filterate media. thoughts - 2 cents? The GE Smart Water whole house is just not adequate.
--
Claudia

I do a part time job of installing 100GPD reverse osmosis systems. I've never seen a user who wasn't satisfied with the system.
PJ

What are you trying to filter out? What elements are you using now? In extreme conditions, it is sometime best to run two filters in series, not for the larger particulate, one for the finer. I've seen three filers in series, sediment, chemical, taste/odor.
If you don't know what you need, have your water tested they you can determine what is needed to solve the problems. In addition to filters, there are also reverse osmosis systems. Ed