Aprilaire 560

The valve that controls the water flow bangs when the furness shuts down. Is there some kind of adjustment I need to do, or is it going bad? Or is this normal, i just stated the unit up a week back.
DonLanger wrote:

I have not heard mine in three years. I would guess it is not normal. How high is your water pressure?
--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math