Aprilaire 560

No water flowing onto the pad
Vick
vjensen71 wrote:

There is an orifice regulating flow which may be clogged with minerals. Or inlet control not operating.
http://www.aprilaire.com/index.php?znfAction=OwnerCenter

Possible causes:
Water supply off.
Solenoid not receiving electrical signal to open.
Solenoid bustimicated.
Outlet orifice clogged with mineral deposits.
Caveat: experience with another aprilaire unit, and I didn't look up your unit specifically.
-- Todd H. http://www.toddh.net /
Todd H. wrote:

There is also a fine screen filter on the incoming side of the solenoid. But to get it out, you usually wind up trashing it, so you should have a spare. Arnold Service Co on the internet sells them as well as the orifice. I'd start by measuring the voltage on the solenoid, or listening for it to click.
Bummer.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.