AprilAir/ Whole home humidifier cost range?

Hi

Can anybody tell me whats a normal or good price to get a AprilAir/ Whole home humidifier installed?

Thanks

Reply to
sb

If you caulk instead to raise the RH, your fuel bill will go down vs up.

Nick

Reply to
nicksanspam

Reply to
Bob the Brewer

I bought my Aprilaire from a dealer in Wisconsin. It is their best model which automatically compensates for outdoor temperature. It cost about $250 as I recall, and took a couple hours for me to install it. It has been outstanding for the last 2 years since I put it in. It replaced an older Aprilaire I had installed in the mid 1980's which was still working fine after 20+ years of service but did not have the automatic compensation feature I wanted.

Smarty

Reply to
Smarty

$350 to $450.