AprilAir/ Whole home humidifier cost range?

Hi
Can anybody tell me whats a normal or good price to get a AprilAir/ Whole home humidifier installed?
Thanks

If you caulk instead to raise the RH, your fuel bill will go down vs up.
Nick
I bought a whole house humidifer from http://www.alpinehomeair.com/ in Rockford Illinois. It came with a DVD on how to install it, but I ended up chickening out after watching the DVD a few times, so I called a local HVAC contractor to come do it. It cost me two hours of labor to get it installed. I don't remember the exact hourly rate... but it was still cheaper in the end to have it installed this way than if I had bought it locally with installation included.
sb wrote:

I bought my Aprilaire from a dealer in Wisconsin. It is their best model which automatically compensates for outdoor temperature. It cost about $250 as I recall, and took a couple hours for me to install it. It has been outstanding for the last 2 years since I put it in. It replaced an older Aprilaire I had installed in the mid 1980's which was still working fine after 20+ years of service but did not have the automatic compensation feature I wanted.
Smarty

$350 to $450.
--

Christopher A. Young