ApplinaceDirect.com: On-Line Appliance Purchase?

Has anyone ever purchased a major appliance, (Oven, Dishwasher, etc) from an on-line seller?? Specifically, I'm thinking about AppliancesDirect.com.
Just wondering what your experience was like, and what if any experience you had with warranty issues.
Thanks!

Have you tried going to a local major appliance dealer such as Sears with a printout of the "checkout" page showing price with shipping. Most will match that price. Then no question about warranty problems. You will have to add and pay your local sales tax if any.
Tom G.
I always buy from a local, family run appliance store. They are always a little more expensive by about $20 or $30, but they are local. They have excellent delivery guys who don't damage anything, and the few times that I've had problems, they took care of it with no hassles.

Smart shopping. A good local business is a treasure to have and a pleasure to deal with. The extra few dollars they charge are insignificant when you consider the prompt, courteous, caring and professional most of them provide after the sale.
Per

Same here. They put the appliance in place, haul the old one away. My washing machine was delivered in two hour from the time I left the store. All I have to do is write a check. Now that most dealer belong to buyer's co-op's they are very competitive in pricing.