Appliances, furnaces, etc.

One reason i always lurk here is to read factual, unbiased reports from real consumers about fridges, stoves, furnaces and tools they have bought and got burnt on or feel great about. Someone should start a site with real consumer info, not the paid for bs that consumer reports tries to foist. We are all just tools of the great corperate satan that wants us divided and uniformed. That satan diverts corperate profits to bomb & murder innocents in iraq and viet nam or create hardship and misery at home and abroad as in china, singapore or that great american master: isreal. I am not anti-war, just pro human. Funny that the peep that are pro-life would not think twice about nuking entire continents. And then there's the scientologists....

Reply to
SathurianMews

I contend that there is no such thing as "unbiased". The reports you read here are usually from the bias of wanting good quality for a low price.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon