Appliance parts source???

I have a 5-year old Whirlpool downdraft modular electric cooktop and I want to buy another glass-top burner module for it. Anyone have any sources for purchasing these? Any used appliance parts sources?

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

This is Turtle.

E-Mail me and i can give you one of my Wholesale suppiers who takes credit cards and will ship it to you. Now I will have to get them to run it through my account number to get the 30% Discount from the over the counter price.

E-Mail me and talk about it.

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE

Try this:

Jim

I have found repairclinic.com to usually have the best prices-- and their service is excellent. They also warranty all their parts for a year.

I had a $50 ignitor go bad once in a few months-- the shipped me a new one the next business day after I notified them that it had failed.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht

I just got a part for a refrigerator from

Simple, fast and cheap.

Perce

On 11/26/04 10:44 pm Oscar_Lives tossed the following ingredients into the ever-growing pot of cybersoup:

Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy