Appliance parts source???

I have a 5-year old Whirlpool downdraft modular electric cooktop and I want to buy another glass-top burner module for it. Anyone have any sources for purchasing these? Any used appliance parts sources?

This is Turtle.
E-Mail me and i can give you one of my Wholesale suppiers who takes credit cards and will ship it to you. Now I will have to get them to run it through my account number to get the 30% Discount from the over the counter price.
E-Mail me and talk about it.
TURTLE
Oscar_Lives wrote:

I have found repairclinic.com to usually have the best prices-- and their service is excellent. They also warranty all their parts for a year.
I had a $50 ignitor go bad once in a few months-- the shipped me a new one the next business day after I notified them that it had failed.
Jim
I just got a part for a refrigerator from www.pcappliancerepair.com. Simple, fast and cheap.
Perce
On 11/26/04 10:44 pm Oscar_Lives tossed the following ingredients into the ever-growing pot of cybersoup: