appliance for my new house

Hi, I just bought a new house and need to buy a lot of appliance. I am looking for advice about the following item:
Refrigerator : Double door, energy efficient. Price range $900-1500 Wash/Dryer : Effective, energy efficient. Price range $300-700 TV: Plasma/LCD, 40"-50". Best quality/price ratio. Price range $1000-2000
Does anyone know a retail that can give me discount if I buy them all from the same store?
Thanks,
qq

Many of the locals will do that. The big box stores don't often have the ability to give special deals. You will find that many of the independent local stores now belong to co-ops and can sell at the same prices as the big guys, and, they offer much better service, delivery, set-up options.

Hard or impossible to put a full-size frozen pizza in one.

Any non-chain will, and probably some chains. But you have to ask.
A lot of posts here say that non-chains can have lower prices and give better service than chains. (Me, all my big appliances were here when I bought the house, and all my tv's came from yard sales, flea-markets, and the trash.)