Apartment heating options...

I have a duplex. I live on one side and the other side is an 800 SF apartment. The apartment is currently heated by an Empire 35,000 BTU gas (lp) wall unit (it's old). The water heater is a RUUD 30 gallon gas (lp) water heater. I will need to replace the water heater soon, so I thought why not replace both the heater and hot water heater with a bolier/hot water heater. The apartment already has the forced hot water baseboards in place (at some point they seperated the heat and hot water) and all the plumbing runs right above the current hot water heater. There seems to be so many options (too many). I was wondering what anyone here would recommend. I was looking at the Takagi TK JR which seems like it would be adequate since there is only one shower and no dishwasher. I would need one zone for the first floor baseboards with the possibility of adding another zone later on. The second floor currently has electric baseboard heat. Any input would be much appreciated.

Reply to
paul

One more thing... I live in southern New Hampshire so it gets realtively cold.

Reply to
paul