Anything wrong with the Electrolux EL7055A canister vacuum cleaner?

Looking at the part numbers, apparently there might be something wrong with the Electrolux EL7055A canister vacuum cleaner. It's being sold as refurbished, while the slightly different model number EL7055B is being sold as new (for twice the price). I'm trying to figure out what went wrong, if anything, with the "A" model. Anybody know? I'll keep researching the issue.
Thanks.

    Any "refurbished" appliance is going to be sold for much less that the identical new item. Properly done, they are as good as new.     As for Elextrolux, my experiences have been that they are OK at doing the job, well made and terribly overpriced.
Good Luck

The only difference usually is the price. If the company was selling direct at half price, they would PO all the regular retail dealers, thus the designated "refurbished" units. Many companies do this, Black & Decker is one of the biggest with outlet stores. I've been in manufacturing plants and have seen the alleged refurbished units coming down the same assembly line using the same parts as the regular goods.

We had a few and the replacement motor brushes lasted about 6 months while the originals 20 years, we bought Electrolux brushes. Maybe its different now, I junked maybe 2.

I think the B is a slightly newer model, with the main difference being 360" swivel on the power head that attaches to the hose/arm, the A model only swivels to the right. I just purchased a "refurbished" model form Overstock and they sent me the "B" model - 7055B.