Anything new?

I just signed up with a new server and see no new messages.....
Just checking....
CBH offered me a job starting at $18.75 an hour and give me my own truck, and cell phone.
Well, OTOH, I could be kidding. Same old same old.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Well, at least one of him did, it would seem...........
--

SVL

Could be they updates groups on a delay basis.
This was sent 8/24/04 at 3:50 pm EDT

The problem was in the server. I had to unsubscribe and re-subscribe....