anyone using the Miracle garage door openers?

Trying to get the door up out of the way of a car lift, and it seems the only way to go is with a Miracle door opener, that runs on the side rails. Anyone got any real-use opinions, positive or negative, about these?
Thanks,
Dean
dean wrote:

No data on it, but what about a roll-up door?
There are issues with safety on commercial doors, the places I've asked will not install them at a residential house.
dean wrote:

Something prevent you installing yourself (other than choice which, of course, is a valid reason)? Price would be one other possibility, obviously.
Those Miracle openers suck. They are only good from an installer's point of view where he can sucker a homeowner to buy. They install quickly so the installer can take the money and run. These openers work from one side of the door, if your door is working perfectly you will have problems especially on double-width doors.. Any type of maintenance issues such as spring balance, worn pulleys, worn rollers, out of plumb tracks etc. can cause the Miracle to need a miracle. Get a jackshaft operator if you have a door with torsion springs. Jackshaft operators are intended for high lift and vertical lift doors. If your door isn't high lift or vertical lift then you will need spring plungers mounted at the rear of the tracks to give your door the initial momentum to help prevent the cables from coming off the drums. If you have extension springs then get a low-profile trolley operator with a slave unit (Motor-head sits to the side of the tracks, out of the way, and a shaft operates the trolley mechanism.).
Rich http://www.garagedoorsupply.com

Rich - I will be installing a new door and reframing at the same time to conver the current 7 foot door into an 8 foot door. Could you give me a like to a pic of a jakshaft operator, if you sell them? I couldn't see them on your site.
Thanks,
Dean

http://www.liftmaster.com/cw/product_family/0,4027,uid-j29lbGZjaGtmZw==_763-id-7,00.html
I don't sell them because there isn't much of a demand for them "online" but if you are near the NY/NJ tri-state area I can get them for you. It wouldn't be cost effective for you if they are to be shipped outside of my local area. Contact LiftMaster for a couple of dealers nearest you and price them out.
Rich http://www.garagedoorsupply.com

CORRECTION:
These openers work from one side of the door, if your door is NOT working perfectly you will have problems especially on double-width doors..