anyone using the Comfort Plus ETS system? looking for comments..

Hello, I was wondering if anyone either is using or has used in the past the Steffes Comfort Plus ETS system.

I am looking as using it in my new house as the primary heat source for the Radiant floors. 2/3s of the floors will be in-joist, the other third will be infloor. I am wondering if the comfort plus will heat the system well and if all the low cost savings they talk about are really true. They throw numbers around like 40% power savings. I find that hard to believe. I understand basiclly how it works and my local power company does provide the discounted rates for it.

Any comments or expereicens would be greatly appriciated, Thanks Rob

Reply to
news.accesswave.ca