Anyone use forklift?

I want to buy 2011's forklift on a good condition and searching for it from some months. I thing second hand items are good in working aspect and can be bought in less price. Is there any one who have forklift of similar year and want to sell?
--
Codejohn

On 5/6/2013 5:39 AM, Codejohn wrote:

Forklift you not need, use the force, it is within you hummmmm! ^_^
TDD

Luke, I am your forklift! Search your feelings, you know it to be true!
Jon
On 5/6/2013 7:41 AM, Jon Danniken wrote:

NOOOooooooo! >_<
TDD