Anyone use Bona Traffic wood floor finish?

Hi everyone.
Anyone use this stuff? Apply it themselves?
I'm about to put down about 700 fet of red pine flooring. I'm considering trying this stuff for it' durability and low voc's. I've done a fair bit of flooring in my past (in houses I've lived in) and I'm experienced with both water based and oil polyurethanes however the application "Traffic" seems a little more difficult. http://www.bonakemi.com/productspecs/pdf/traffic.pdf
Anone with experience care to comment? Tips? Suggestions?
Thanks,
Jeff
I have not used the specific product mentioned but I have used "maintenance" products by Bonakemi and they have been excellent....the best hardwood floor products I've ever used.
Bonnie
Hi everyone.
Anyone use this stuff? Apply it themselves?
I'm about to put down about 700 fet of red pine flooring. I'm considering trying this stuff for it' durability and low voc's. I've done a fair bit of flooring in my past (in houses I've lived in) and I'm experienced with both water based and oil polyurethanes however the application "Traffic" seems a little more difficult. http://www.bonakemi.com/productspecs/pdf/traffic.pdf
Anone with experience care to comment? Tips? Suggestions?
Thanks,
Jeff
I haven't used the "Traffic" variant, but I have Bona water-based sealer followed by Bona poly on a fir floor. Very durable finish (four plus years since refinish as of this writing), as well as good looking. In fact, I am shoping around for some Bona product now, to treat another fir installation.
Satisfied customer; no relation to Bona.
MS