Anyone use a snow roof rake?

Page 2 of 2

Paint the gutters black. I still think steeper roofs would help.

Yup.
Probably. Especially if they are steep and slippery (e.g. metal). Then the snow slides off. Of course, that can get quite entertaining. :)
sdb
sdbuse1 on mailhost bigfoot.com
Walter Cohen wrote:

This is the kind of roof rake I have. It works well and the rollers are important to keep from damaging your shingles. Valleys are a little tricky but . . .
http://www.epinions.com/pr-Garden_Tools-Garelick_Roof_Rake_89416/display_~reviews